Things happen when you least expect it...
We have designed a buy to let property insurance policy to offer you protection for your buy to let property and it’s contents.
Landlords insurance for buildings and contents includes as standard:
- loss or damage arising as a result of fire, storm, flood, falling trees, theft, malicious acts or vandalism
- Up to £40,000 for your loss of rent or for providing alternative accommodation for the tenant following damage caused by an insured event.
- legal liability as owner of the buildings for causing injury to others or for damage to their property up to £2,000,000 for any one claim
Contents only cover is only available in circumstances where the buildings is tied to another insurer, such as in the case of a leasehold flat.
Landlords Insurance additional cover options
With our Landlords Insurance, you can tailor your policy with the following optional cover:
- buildings accidental damage and malicious damage by tenants to cover you for incidents such as banging a nail through a pipe or putting a foot through the ceiling whilst in the loft and malicious damage by your tenants.
- contents accidental damage and malicious damage by tenants so you don’t have to worry about things such as spills on carpets and malicious damage by your tenants.
Please note that Landlords Insurance is designed to cover certain unforeseen events and doesn't cover everything. It does not cover things like general wear and tear or damage that happens gradually over a period of time. There is also an excess on each claim.
By clicking on the following links you are now leaving the regulated site of Alpha Independent Mortgages LLP. Alpha
Independent Mortgages LLP is not responsible for the accuracy of the information contained within the linked site.